Bridal Show Tips
It’s bridal show season! Here in Jacksonville, we have two bridal shows going on this weekend. If you’re planning on attending, here are some helpful tips:
- Pre-register if you can. Often, there will be a discounted admission if you register online, plus you can skip the hassle when you arrive. Registering will qualify you for some awesome prizes at the show!
- Have pre-printed labels with your name, address, email, phone number, and wedding date.
- Bring your schedule (calendar, Blackberry, iPhone) with you – you may want to schedule meetings with vendors right away!
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions! The pros you meet do weddings all the time, but they know that you’re a novice. There are no dumb questions.
- Wear comfortable shoes. You will do quite a bit of walking and be on your feet for 2-3 hours.
- Grooms can have fun too! Most shows have a wide variety of food and cakes to sample.
Did you say you’d like FREE tickets to the Ultimate Bridal Fantasy at Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa? Swing by The Wedding Party during normal business hours (10:00 am to 6:00 pm) to pick up a pair!