Does this look like fun?
We are currently seeking smart, professional and outgoing students to apply for our Spring 2015 internship! Interns must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s program at an accredited college or university and provide documentation from their school stating they are able to receive academic credit for this internship. This unpaid internship will run from January through April or May, depending on your school’s calendar and/or requirements.
Intern Office Duties:
- Assist with daily office operations
- Email information to prospective clients
- Follow up on inquiries and book appointments
- Create blog entries
- Work on marketing campaigns
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- Respond to emails in a timely manner
- Work with the First Coast Weddings team to create new procedures, promotions, etc.
- Use proper grammar and spelling at all times
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Other duties as needed
- Minimum of 12 hours in the office each week, and availability on weekends.
- Dress in business casual attire while at the office, black suit on wedding days. Remember, first impressions are everything in this business!
- Represent First Coast Weddings in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Be pro-active and look for tasks to assist with when your assignments are complete
- Willingness to sign a agreement stating that all paperwork, files, vendor information or client data is proprietary and confidential
- Act as a team player
- Failure to report for a scheduled shift without notice (no-show) will result in termination of the internship. If you cannot work your scheduled shift, you must notify the lead coordinator at least three hours prior to your scheduled start time.
To be considered for an internship, please complete the application by clicking here.