How Does This Work?
Most couples have not worked with a professional event planner before, so you may have questions about how it all works. Here's a little snapshot of the process we'll use to create your dream wedding!
- Initially, we'll start by getting some basics about you and your wedding - the date, the style, the number of guests, and other important details.
- Once we have verified that we have your date available, we'll schedule an initial consultation to discuss your wedding in more detail. After that meeting, we'll create a custom service proposal just for you, detailing how we will help you have a stress-free wedding planning experience.
- We're happy to adjust the proposal as needed, or we're even more thrilled to send you a contract to confirm our arrangements. When you sign your contract, 50% of our fee is due to begin work.
- Our planning process begins with an intensive two-hour meeting to discuss all the facets of your wedding, including a detailed budget analysis.
- Once we have created a master plan for your wedding, we'll assist you with selecting your wedding professionals, monitoring your budget, contract reviews, appointment setting, task list management, and general wedding advice.
- We also include the creation of a monogram or logo for your wedding to include on all stationery and wedding elements.
For The Wedding Day
- Our team will manage the logistics of your wedding day, including communications with your vendor team
- We will create a detailed wedding day timeline to send to all vendors
- We will work with your officiant to orchestrate the rehearsal
- We will handle any last-minute changes or issues so that you and your family can enjoy the day!
Ready to get started? Contact us today.