First Coast Weddings and Events was founded in 2002 with the mission to create stylish, fun, and memorable weddings on Florida's First Coast. We realize that every couple is unique, and every wedding should be too. Owner and lead planner Heather Canada is one of only 65 Master Wedding Planners in the world, making her a foremost expert in the wedding industry. Our entire team is trained in event logistics, managing vendors and wedding protocol to ensure you receive the most professional service possible. Schedule your complimentary consultation at our planning studio to get acquainted today!
Our network includes hundreds of vendors. We are sure that we can match you with the ideals choices based on your budget, style and personality, and create a "dream team" of wedding professionals for all your wedding needs.
Of course, we never accept commissions or referral fees from the vendors we work with! Your satisfaction is our highest priority.
What To Expect From Us
- We will return all emails and phone calls promptly
- We will be your partner in decisions without being overpowering - it will always be YOUR wedding
- We will be punctual for all meetings
- We will suggest reputable companies but will be open to working with new ones
- We will make sure suggested vendors meet your requirements
- We will be courteous and professional to the wedding party, family, guests, and vendors
- We will listen to what you want!
- We will offer suggestions to enhance your ideas
- We will treat you as an individual
- Things will go wrong on your wedding day - but you will never know about it!
As members of the Association of Bridal Consultants, we are held to a strict Code of Ethics, which includes:
- Represent each client fairly and honestly, providing all agreed-to services in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Establish reasonable, proper fees for services and provide written estimates to each client.
- Use honest factual advertising.
- Deal with employees fairly, in an unbiased manner.
- Operate an establishment that is a credit to the Association and the community.
- Disclose to clients any payment received from suppliers.