It's bridal show week again here at First Coast Weddings and Events! In case you don't know, we co-produce the Jacksonville Bridal Connection bridal shows, held twice a year at the UNF University Center. If you are interested in attending, click for all the details:
While we're busy getting ready for the show, we thought we'd share some bridal show tips:
- Pre-register if you can. Often, there will be a discounted admission if you register online, plus you can skip the hassle when you arrive. Registering will qualify you for some awesome prizes at the show!
- Have pre-printed labels with your name, address, email, phone number, and wedding date.
- Bring your schedule (calendar, Blackberry, iPhone) with you - you may want to schedule meetings with vendors right away!
- Don't be afraid to ask questions! The pros you meet do weddings all the time, but they know that this is you're a novice. There are no dumb questions.
- Wear comfortable shoes. You will do quite a bit of walking and be on your feet for 2-3 hours.
- Grooms can have fun too! Most shows have a wide variety of food and cakes to sample.
We have FREE tickets left for Sunday's show, so drop by The Wedding Party to pick up a pair!