Unless you live under a rock, you know that Prince William and his soon-to-be bride posed for their first official engagement portraits recently. And, as expected, they look amazing! So how can you get awesome engagement photos without the celebrity photographer?
- Choose a photographer that you get along with. If you feel relaxed, you will be relaxed in your photos!
- Be yourself. Don't were ridiculous outfits that have nothing to do with your personalities. If you are jeans and t-shirt people, by all means wear jeans and t-shirts!
- Along the same lines, think about having a theme for your session. If you love a certain area of town, a tv show, or have an interesting hobby, why not incorporate this into your shoot?
- Bring a few changes of clothes so that you have some variety to your photos; just remember that patterns aren't great in photos. Also remember to bring touch-up makeup, especially lipstick!
- Rely on your professional photographer to get fun and unique shots. Don't be afraid to do something crazy - it might just be your favorite shot!