Everyone wants their wedding day to run smoothly, so to insure that everything goes accordingly, it’s important to plan ahead. Here are some tips to be aware of to guarantee a successful day:
- Don’t consume alcohol before the ceremony. If you do want to partake in the bubbly before you walk down the aisle, only drink half a glass. If you drink too much your buzz will show on your face for all your guests to see and will show on your wedding photos.
- Arrive early to your venue. If it’s possible, get ready at the venue, because if something were to happen and you’re late to your wedding site, it could cause the whole schedule to run late.
- Don’t forget to take any regular medications. It’s easy to forget taking a pill when there's a hundred things going on.
- Make sure to eat and drink plenty of water. You need to be hydrated to prevent headaches and fainting. Make sure to eat foods that won’t make you feel bloated.
- Don’t go crazy and start taking your stress out on others. If you’re yelling at your vendors, wedding party, or family because things aren’t going your way, that’s all anyone will remember when the day’s over.