It was recently brought to my attention that there was not much fanfare when we moved to a new office earlier this year. Since the move took place in May, when we were in the midst of our busiest wedding month of the year, we had other things on our mind. Forgive us? Even though it's been 3 months already, we are still in the process of unpacking, decorating, and making the new space "home." But, I thought I'd give you a peek in case you haven't had a chance to stop by yet!
What will you find in our office, you may ask? Here's a little taste:
- Dozens of wedding-related books, including six Emily Post's Etiquette books dating from 1940 to 1965
- Lots of photos from 10 years worth of weddings
- Linen samples from all the major rental companies
- My Master Bridal Consultant plaque, the biggest honor of my career
- A collection of glass vases and candle holders
- A freeze-dried flower petal display
- Random left-overs from weddings we've coordinated (extra bubbles, favors, paper stock, etc.)
- My wedding-movie DVD collection, including the original 1950 version of Father of the Bride starring Spencer Tracy and Elizabeth Taylor
- An autographed photo of Randy Fenoli of Say Yes To The Dress (just because he's so darn cute!)
And of course, you'll find us hard at work helping our clients find everything they need for their weddings! We hope you'll stop by and say hi.